- Artist: Rose Consort of Viols
- SKU: 2524726
- Release Date: 10/04/1994
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Pavan and galliard a 6, for instrumental consort in C major~Pavan a 6
- Pavan and galliard a 6, for instrumental consort in C major~Galliard
- Susanna fair, for keyboard
- Rejoice unto the Lord, sacred song for voice & 4 viols
- John come kiss me now, variations for keyboard, MB 81
- Fantasia, for keyboard in C major, No. 2, MB 25 "A Fancie"
- In Nomine a 4, for instrumental consort No. 2
- In angel's weed (also: "Is Sydney dead?"), consort song for voice & 4 viols
- Fair Britain isle, song for voice & 4 viols
- Psalms, Songs, and Sonets... fit for voyces or Viols, for 3-6 voices~Fantasia
- Triumph with pleasant melody voices, consort song for voices & 4 viols
- Pavan, for keyboard in A minor No. 4, MB 17
- Qui Passe (Chi passa) for my Lady Nevell, for keyboard, MB 19
- Fantasia a 3, for instrumental consort No. 3 in C major
- In Nomine a 5, for instrumental consort No. 5