- SKU: 28848427
- Release Date: 07/10/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Set in early 19th-century Ireland, this fact-based drama chronicles the peasant uprising of peasants who finally tire of the brutality of Captain Boycott, the rent collector for the Earl of Erne. The impoverished farmers conspire to banish him from the area. When Boycott learns of this, he tries to change his image by spending his entire fortune launching a newspaper promotion of his good points. It doesn't work and in desperation, he squanders the rest of his fortune on buying a race horse. He enters it in a big race and bets the rest of his fortune upon it. Unfortunately, just before it wins, the peasants spring to action, start a riot and successfully oust the cruel captain from their lands. It is from this situation that the English word "boycott" is derived. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Eddie Byrne - Sean Kerin
- Maureen Delaney - Mrs. Davin
- Maurice Denham - Lt. Col. Strickland
- Ian Fleming - Times Correspondent
- Liam Gaffney - Michael Fagan