- Artist: Nima Ben David
- SKU: 15949191
- Release Date: 06/21/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Souldiers Song, for bass & ensemble
- A souldiers Galiard (Poeticall Musicke)
- Fain Would I Change That Note for soprano & ensemble
- Tobacco is like Love
- M.S. Georges delight (Poeticall Musicke)
- Cease Leaden Slumber, the Queens New-yeeres Gift (from Captaine Humes Poeticall Musicke)
- The Pashion of Musicke. Sir Christopher Hattons choice
- What Greater Griefe, for soprano & ensemble (from Captaine Humes Poeticall Musicke)
- Captain Hume Lamentation (Poeticall Musicke)
- Hark! Hark! (No 10 in Musical Humors)
- I Am Falling
- Beccus, an Hungarian Lord his delight (No 95 in Musical Humors)
- Captaine Humes Pauin (No 46 in Musical Humors)
- A Souldiers Resolution, (No 11 in Musical Humors)
- Death, for chamber ensemble (No. 12, "Musical Humors")
- Life (No 13 in Musical Humors)
- A Pauin (No 42 in Musical Humors)