- SKU: 14796303
- Release Date: 11/04/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Art, The Night, and the Music - A documentary featuring interviews with Carmen Lundy, and a backstage pass to the concert
- Bonus Tracks:
- The "Lost" Tracks - Monitor mixes with video
- Vu Ja De
- Photo gallery - A stunning slideshow of the band members in concert
Worldly jazz vocalist Carmen Lundy celebrates a musical journey thirty-years in the making with this concert performance captured live and in High Definition at the Madrid Theater in Los Angeles on February 18, 2005. Of course Lundy isn't the only one onstage for this performance, and thanks to an all-star host of musicians and special guests, the enduring chanteuse offers a fifteen-song set that includes "Wild Child", "Long Journey Home", "Send Me Somebody to Love", and "(I Dream) In Living Color". An additional backstage documentary offers fans an even more intimate look at the life and career of the sophisticated jazz vocalist. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi