- SKU: 4512735
- Release Date: 04/16/2002
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
- Digitally remastered
- Two TV spots
- Shockorama horror trailers for "Asylum of Satan," "Crypt of Dark Secrets," "The Dead One," "House of Exorcism," "Hunchback of the Morgue," "She Freak," "Three on a Meathook," and "Werewolves on Wheels"
- Side-Show Soundie short subject #1: "Carnival Show"
- Horror Home Productions short subject #2: A humped-one goes nuts in "The Hunchback of Massapequa Park"
- Horror Home Productions short subject #3: A high-school kid gets gory in "Hands of Justice"
- Gallery of Horror Drive-In Exploitation Art with Horrorama radio-spot rarities
- Over 3-1/2 hours of carnivals and carnage
A young medical student named Mark (Marland Proctor) inherits a decrepit ranch/tourist attraction from his late uncle, and must turn a profit with the enterprise within six months in order to possess it fully. He invites his fiancee, Brenda (Claudia Ream) and a gaggle of their freaky hippie friends to start living on the property and brainstorm some ways to make "Callahan's Old West" a success. However, the ranch's caretaker, Solomon (B. G. Fisher) warns the kids that an eerie spectral presence haunts the area, a headless horseman who rides through the night seeking revenge for a deadly shootout that occurred at the ranch in 1928. Sure enough, the mysterious horseman begins appearing, splashing blood from a disembodied head over the frightened hippies and driving some to accidental deaths. When gold is discovered in the land the ranch occupies, suspicions arise that perhaps the headless rider isn't a ghostly presence at all. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Carnival of Blood
Death stalks Coney Island, as an anonymous killer is targeting women on the boardwalk and tearing them to shreds without leaving any obvious clues. Assistant D.A. Dan (Martin Barolsky) decides to investigate, and drags his fiancee Laura (Judith Resnick) along with him despite her fears. They visit Laura's friend and neighbor Tom (Earle Edgerton) who runs a dart game booth at the carnival with his hunchbacked sidekick Gimpy (Burt Young, appearing here under the name John Harris), then question a gypsy fortune teller who has predicted the deaths of each victim while reading their tarot cards. The murders continue, each victim visiting both Tom's booth and the gypsy before their death, and all found later missing vital organs. When Dan discovers a teddy bear stuffed with human offal in the prime suspect's apartment, he must race against time to save Laura from meeting the same terrible fate as the killer's previous victims. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marland Proctor - Mark
- Claudia Ream - Brenda
- B.G. Fisher - Solomon
- Don Carrara
- Joe Cody