- SKU: 14250151
- Release Date: 04/19/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Photo gallery
- Closed Captioned
Television director Jace Alexander directs the feature-length Showtime childhood drama Carry Me Home. Set on a rural farm in upstate New York after WWII, the film follows young Carrie (Ashley Rose Orr) as she attempts to deal with her father's death. She refuses to get along with her mourning mother Harriet (Penelope Ann Miller) and she rejects the advances of neighborhood boy Zeke (Nicholas Braun). Things get worse when cultured local man Bernard (David Alan Basche) starts showing up with intentions of marrying Harriet. The conclusion finds Carrie growing from a traumatic experience involving the mentally disabled farm hand Charlie (Kevin Anderson). Carry Me Home was shown at the 2003 Nantucket Film Festival. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Penelope Ann Miller - Harriet
- Kevin Anderson - Charlie
- David Alan Basche - Bernard
- Ashley Rose Orr - Carrie
- Jane Alexander - Mrs. Gortimer