- Model: 94308
- SKU: 8441919
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
WE FIX IT OR REPLACE IT
Normal Wear & Tear • Power Surges
- Two 1.25" Plossl eyepieces (17mm and 6mm)
- 2x Barlow lens/T-adapter
- 3 eyepiece filters (#80A medium blue, #25 deep red, moon)
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Black carry case
Designed for use in most telescopes with a 1.25" focuser provide medium and high magnification options. The 4-element, fully multicoated design with a 52° apparent field of view offers high-quality operation.
Enables you to double the magnification of the 2 included eyepieces or any other 1.25" eyepiece. T-threads mounted into the top of the lens facilitate attachment to a camera with an optional T-ring (not included).
Include a #80A medium-blue filter and a #25 deep-red filter, which highlight features on Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, such as the details on a planet's surface or cloud structure.
Helps dim the bright lighting from the moon, making it more comfortable to view.
Lets you safely remove fingerprints and smears from the optics without leaving behind any residue. The hard plastic carry case features a die-cut, foam-lined interior, so you can safely transport the kit.