- SKU: 19219843
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Deleted scenes
- Extended scene
- Max Winkler makes Ceremony
- Making of Ceremony
- Behind the scene sfootage
- "A Year in a Tent - a film by Whit Coutell"
- HDNet: A look at Ceremony
A young man wants a second chance at love, though the object of his affection isn't sure there was ever any love in the first place in this independent comedy. Sam (Michael Angarano) is a relentlessly confident would-be author in his mid-twenties who stumbled into a short-term relationship with Zoe (Uma Thurman), a beautiful woman in her late thirties with a bad habit of dating men who aren't right for her. While Zoe is very much over Sam, he's convinced they were truly in love, so he's upset to learn she's engaged to marry Whit Coutell (Lee Pace), a successful but colossally arrogant director of wildlife documentaries. Sam wants another chance with Zoe, so he persuades his best friend, Marshall (Reece Thompson), to join him for a trip to Long Island, where they'll hang out with some of their buddies. What Sam really has in mind, though, is to crash Zoe and Whit's weekend-long wedding festivities and convince her that he's the right man for her. However, Zoe's immediate reaction suggests that persuading her to leave Whit for Sam is going to be a very tough sell. Ceremony was the first feature film from writer and director Max Winkler, son of actor Henry Winkler. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael Angarano - Sam Davis
- Uma Thurman - Zoe
- Lee Pace - Whit Coutell
- Jake Johnson - Teddy
- Brooke Bloom - Margaret Cornish