- SKU: 20923601
- Release Date: 03/13/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Sidney Chaplin, Charlie's talented half-brother, was well known on the Hollywood-party circuit for his devastating female impersonations. It was only natural, then that Chaplin should star in the 1925 filmization of the evergreen Brandon Thomas stage farce Charley's Aunt. The story should be familiar enough by now: two Oxford undergraduates invite their girl friends to their quarters. The ladies have no chaperones, so twitty Oxonian Lord Fancourt Babberly (Chaplin) is strong-armed into donning a wig and dress and posing as "Charley's aunt...from Brazil...where the nuts come from." Not the most inspired of the many movie adaptations of the Thomas play (some prefer Jack Benny's version), Charley's Aunt is at its best whenever Sidney Chaplin engages in the healthily vulgar pantomime he did so well. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ethel Shannon - Ela Delahay
- Lucien Littlefield - Brasset
- Alec B. Francis - Mr. Delahay
- Phillips Smalley - Sir Francis Chesney
- Eulalie Jensen - Charley's Aunt