- SKU: 13460701
- Release Date: 09/30/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Theatrical trailer
- Commentary #1 - Director Eric Byler, Michael Idemoto and Eugenia Yuan
- Commentary #2 - Director Eric Byler, Jacqueline Kim and Matt Westmore
- Roger Ebert moderated Q&A session
- Behind-the-scenes footage, bloopers and interviews
Four twentysomethings living in the hip L.A. suburb of Silverlake struggle with love, lust, and ennui in this independently produced feature, nominated for two 2003 Independent Spirit Awards. Taking its title from the Cure song of the same name, Charlotte Sometimes concerns the shadowy existence of Michael (Michael Idemoto) and Lori (Eugenia Yuan), next-door neighbors who form an intimate -- if sexless -- friendship. Lori, committed to her sexually carnivorous boyfriend, Justin (Matt Westmore), but more emotionally connected to Michael, tries to convince her platonic neighbor to find a girlfriend. Fed up with his unrequited love for Lori, Michael does just that, hooking up with the dark and mysterious Darcy (Jacqueline Kim). But as Michael navigates his budding romance with Darcy, jealousies erupt with the other couple, and the secrets the co-eds withhold from each other threaten to break the two relationships apart. Written, directed, and edited by first-time filmmaker Eric Byler, Charlotte Sometimes had its premiere at the 2002 South by Southwest Film Festival. ~ Michael Hastings, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael Idemoto - Michael
- Jacqueline Kim - Darcy
- Eugenia Yuan - Lori
- Matt Westmore - Justin
- Shizuko Hoshi - Auntie Margie