- SKU: 21001235
- Release Date: 03/26/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Behind the scenes
As the preparations for her lavish country wedding get underway, young bride-to-be Dolly Thatcham (Felicity Jones) reunites with her former lover Joseph (Luke Treadaway), and begins to have second thoughts about her impending nuptials. England, 1932: Dolly's family has assembled at a sprawling country manor to see her tie the knot when Joseph shows up unexpectedly. The previous summer, Joseph and Dolly experienced rapture in one another's arms, and as the hour of her wedding approaches, old passions are reignited. Meanwhile, Dolly's mother (Elizabeth McGovern) remains determined to ensure that the ceremony transpires without incident. As the temptation to run away with Joseph grows, Dolly must choose between a stable future with her devoted fiancé or a life less ordinary with the man who swept her off her feet. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Felicity Jones - Dolly Thatcham
- Luke Treadaway - Joseph
- Elizabeth McGovern - Mrs. Thatcham
- Mackenzie Crook - David Dakin
- Fenella Woolgar - Nancy Dakin