- SKU: 19050517
- Release Date: 04/19/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Behind the scenes documentaries: What Is a Chicago Overcoat? and The Tommy Gun Shootout
- Deleted scenes
- Closed Captioned
His glory days as a hit man for Chicago's most powerful crime family fading into a distant memory, a seasoned killer accepts one last job in an attempt to secure his retirement, and discovers just how much the streets have changed in the last twenty years. In his heyday, Lou Marazano (Frank Vincent) was the number one triggerman for the Outfit, a ruthless gang that ruled all of Chicago. His exploits were legendary, and his ability to pull off big jobs without leaving any evidence was an enormous asset to the criminal powerbrokers in the city. Now Lou is in his sixties, and jailed Outfit boss Stefano D'Agnostino (Armand Assante) needs a big favor. There's a conspiracy linking some outwardly upstanding city officials to the Outfit, and Lou is exactly the kind of guy who can make those suspicious connections disappear. But this time someone's on to him. Veteran Homicide Detective Ralph Maloney (Danny Goldring) is certain that Lou has a hand in the latest round of underworld assassinations, and he's determined to do whatever it takes to connect him to the crimes. With Detective Maloney closing in and his job not yet finished, Lou finds regret hanging heavily on his conscious, and memories of his estranged family beginning to cloud his better judgment. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frank Vincent - Lou Marazano
- Armand Assante - Stefano D'Agnostino
- Danny Goldring - Ralph Maloney
- Stacy Keach
- Mike Starr