- SKU: 6005949
- Release Date: 07/29/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Over 30 chapter selection
- Instant access all chapters
- Signs of illness in your baby
- Doctor visit checklist
- Immunizations & vaccines
- Basic stages of child development
- Preview of infant massage DVD
- Dolby Digital stereo audio
- Digitally mastered audio & video
- Multi-directional interactive menus
This is a video dedicated to providing basic caregiver information to parents and others who work with and try to nurture children from birth until about the age of two. Such topics as breastfeeding, language development and early communication skills are all addressed to some extent. Additional commentary and insights are provided about nutrition, diaper rash, bonding and bottle-feeding. This tape provides a fairly general overview of many of the topics young mothers and other caregivers are most concerned about. Viewers can learn new ways to interact with babies and toddlers that should enrich both the children's lives and their own. ~ Elizabeth Smith, Rovi