- SKU: 6007563
- Release Date: 07/29/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Over 70 chapter selections
- Instant access all chapters
- Bonus pregnancy risk test
- Bonus pregnancy checklist
- Warning signs
- Bonus music
- Dolby Digital Stereo Audio
- Digitally mastered audio & video
- Multi-directional interactive menus
This video is part two of a series that examines issues in childbirth that face parents-to-be. This volume starts with the miracle of the birthing experience and goes through some principles of postnatal care. The film is designed to familiarize the expectant couple about what to expect when labor begins, then follows the process from checking in at the hospital through delivery of the child. Health considerations for both infant and mother are addressed. Health care professionals answer frequently asked questions in a clear and frank manner in this informative film. ~ Rose of Sharon Winter, Rovi