- Artist: Various Artists
- SKU: 15820408
- Release Date: 07/20/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9)~Aria
- Concerto for 2 violins, strings & continuo in D minor ("Double"), BWV 1043~Largo ma non troppo
- Concerto for solo keyboard No. 3 in D minor (after Alessandro Marcello), BWV 974 (BC L194)~Adagio
- Toccata, Adagio and Fugue, for organ in C major, BWV 564 (BC J36)~Adagio
- Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068~Air
- Cantata No. 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben," BWV 147 (BC A174)~Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F major, BWV 1047~Andante
- Cantata No. 208, "Was mir behagt," (Hunt Cantata), BWV 208 (BC G1, G3)~Sheep May Safely Graze
- Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B minor, BWV 1067~Sarabande
- Concerto for harpsichord, strings & continuo No. 2 in E major, BWV 1053~Siciliano
- Sonata for violin & keyboard No. 3 in E major, BWV 1016~Adagio ma non troppo
- Suite for solo cello No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007~Prelude
- Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9)~Aria DC