Choose Connor [WS] [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 17445935
- Release Date: 01/13/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Trailers from Other Films by Strand Releasing
- Closed Captioned
A politically savvy 15-year-old learns the true nature of politics after accepting the position of youth campaign spokesman for a determined congressman in the feature directorial debut of 20-year-old actor-turned-director Luke Eberl. When Congressman Lawrence Connor (Steven Weber) speaks before an assembly of high-school students during his run for the Senate, the enthusiastic and well-informed response that he gets from 15-year-old student Owen (Alex D. Linz) results in an invitation to join the campaign as Connor's youth spokesman. Subsequently exploited in a tireless campaign that includes television commercials, posters, radio advertisements, and speaking engagements, Owen is prompted by his growing distaste for the cut-throat world of politics to reconsider his career or risk losing his innocence. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Alex D. Linz - Owen Norris
- Steven Weber - Congressman Lawrence Connor
- Escher Holloway - Caleb
- John Rubinstein - Cary Evor
- Michael Welch - Max
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.