- SKU: 22003799
- Release Date: 09/10/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A drifting gunslinger named Chuka (Rod Taylor) arrives at a Southwestern fort and attempts to convince bullheaded Col. Stuart Valois (John Mills) that the outpost will soon come under attack by a hungry tribe of Arapaho Indians. Meanwhile, as the colonel rallies his misfit troops, Chuka finds some time to romance his long lost love, the alluring Veronica (Luciana Paluzzi). Ernest Borgnine and James Whitmore co-star in this traditional western from director Gordon M. Douglas (Stagecoach, In Like Flint). ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rod Taylor - Chuka
- Ernest Borgnine - Sgt. Otto Hansbach
- John Mills - Col. Stuart Valois
- Luciana Paluzzi - Veronica Kleitz
- James Whitmore - Trent