- SKU: 9930913
- Release Date: 06/15/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary with director Daniel Zirilli, actor Tony Schiena and short coordinator Arnold Chon
- Behind the scenes with interviews of the cast and crew of circle of pain
- Interviews with mma fighters Heath Herring, Frank Mir and Roger Huerta
- Fight choregraphy on the set of circle of pain
- Tapout promos
- Trailer gallery
A retired MMA fighter is lured back into the ring by a shady promoter seeking a big ticket brawl. Dalton Hunt (Tony Schiena) was the greatest fighter in the world when his career came to a sudden and tragic end. Subsequently abandoned by his family, Dalton retreats from the spotlight until a sleazy promoter presents him with an offer he can't refuse. The reigning champion has yet to encounter an opponent he can't pummel into submission, and Dalton may be just the man to teach him a little humility. But in order to get back into fighting shape, Dalton will endure a grueling training regimen under a mysterious coach who won't accept anything less than 100% dedication. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kimbo Slice
- Heath Herring
- Dean Cain
- Bai Ling
- Tony Schiena
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.