- SKU: 19388198
- Release Date: 09/20/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Director Aaron Schock on the making of Circo
- Follow-up: the Ponces now
- Calexico on the making of the Circo Score
A man's loyalties are tested under the big top in this documentary from director Aaron Schock. Circo Mexico is a small family-run carnival that's been making its way through small towns in the Mexican countryside for years. While the show was never quite a spectacular, its circumstances are far shabbier than they once were, and Tino Ponce, who runs Circo Mexico, struggles to keep it afloat. Ponce's parents trusted him to carry on the family's performing tradition, and he's brought his own children into the show as he tries to keep the dream alive. But Ponce's wife is no longer convinced that the show should go on, and he's caught between following the dream instilled in him by his folks or following his wife's wishes and moving on to a career with a more stable future. Circo follows Ponce and his carnival as they travel the back roads, offering a bit of tarnished showbiz glamour at each stop while struggling to keep the tradition from fading out. Circo was an official selection at the 2010 Los Angeles Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Cascaras Ponce