- SKU: 13755224
- Release Date: 04/27/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A couple of idealistic reporters attempt to unmask an unfair system in this topical melodrama from poverty row company Chesterfield. Witnessing a man convicted of murder purely on circumstantial evidence, reporters Jim Baldwin (Chick Chandler and Spike Horton (Lee Moran) decide to demonstrate how uncivilized the system is by faking a murder of their own. But when the "victim," fellow newspaperman Fred Stevens (Arthur Vinton), turns up very much the worse for wear -- dead in fact -- Jim is found guilty on circumstantial evidence and condemned to death. He manages to escape and hunt down the real killer who, it turns out, had good reason for murder. Circumstantial Evidence, which was produced in the wake of the conviction of accused Lindbergh baby-killer Bruno Hauptmann, was based on a story by silent screen director Tom Terriss. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Chick Chandler - Jim Baldwin
- Shirley Grey - Adrienne Grey
- Arthur Vinton - Fred Stevens
- Dorothy Revier - Bernice Winters