- SKU: 5970265
- Release Date: 10/21/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A girl reporter discovers that her own father runs a shady "school of fine arts" (read brothel) in this independently made potboiler directed by former silent screen actor Elmer Clifton. When several naive young girls turned "nightclub entertainers" end up dead, snoop sister Nora Page (Astrid Allwyn) enrolls herself in the Crescent School of Fine Arts, a recruiting center for King Peterson's (Philip Van Zandt) notorious nitery. Things get a bit dicey when Nora's ally, a young district attorney (John Archer), is found in a compromising situation with one of the girls (Patricia Knox) but Nora, with the assistance of Police Captain McVeigh (H. B. Warner), follows a different trail, a trail that leads directly to her own father, a supposedly upstanding theatrical agent (Boyd Irwin). ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- H.B. Warner - Capt. McVeigh
- Astrid Allwyn - Nora Page
- Sarah Padden - Mrs. Randolph
- Philip Van Zandt - King Peterson
- George Rosener - Officer Dugan