Civil War Minutes III: Gettysburg and Stories of Valor [2 Discs] [DVD]
- SKU: 6926099
- Release Date: 08/31/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Feature-length commentary track with writers Michael Kraus and David M. Neville and director Mark Bussler
- Interview with writers Michael Kraus and David M. Neville about the cultural and military significance of Gettysburg including deleted scenes from the film
- Bonus trailers for Johnstown Flood, Shot to Pieces and Civil War Minutes - Confederate
- Closed Captioned
Narrated by Keith Carradine, this documentary in the Civil War Minutes series features more stories of heroism and valor from the Civil War. Volume one focuses on the Battle of Gettysburg, with additional segments about the defense of Little Round Top, the Gettysburg National Cemetery, mysterious photographs from Devil's Den, the injury suffered by General Winfield Scott Hancock, and the distress call made by Confederate General Lewis Armistead. ~ Sarah Block, Rovi
Civil War Minutes III: Gettysburg and Stories of Valor, Vol. 2
This second volume of the Civil War Minutes Gettysburg documentary features segments about the brutality at Andersonville Prison, the significant loss of Brigadier General Alexander Hayes, the Confederate president, the explosion at the Allegheny Arsenal, and the medical and surgical techniques used during the war. ~ Sarah Block, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Keith Carradine - Narrator