- SKU: 20509687
- Release Date: 10/02/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Finding Clancy"
- Behind the scenes scrapbook
- Alternate ending
- "Precious memories" music video
- Commentary track with Christina Fougnie and Jefferson Moore
An abused 12-year-old runaway gets caught up in small-town politics when the corrupt mayor schemes to capitalize on her plight in a shady bid to get re-elected. Concerned for her abusive mother yet unwilling to be taken away by social workers, Clancy Miller (Christina Dawn Fougnie) chooses life on the streets over life in a foster home. But the streets can be dangerous -- especially for a little girl -- and after praying for a guardian angel to watch over her, Clancy encounters an ill-tempered homeless veteran named Nick (Jefferson Moore). When the disgraced mayor catches wind of the situation, he offers Nick a sizable payday if he can keep Clancy out of the public eye until the day before the elections. Hours before the voters file in to cast their ballots, the mayor will then "find" Clancy in grand fashion and win by a landslide. But the plan hits a hitch when Nick has a scuffle with a nasty loan shark, and he's forced to take Clancy out of the city to keep her safe. As the young girl and her reluctant protector work their way through the countryside, an unlikely friendship develops and Nick begins to see the world though a child's eyes. Meanwhile, the mayor announces a massive manhunt and military-style rescue mission for Clancy, and the locals gather around their televisions hoping for a happy outcome to the tense situation. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Christina Dawn Fougnie - Clancy Miller
- Jefferson Moore - Nick Best
- Tom Luce - Chief Payne
- Keith McGill - Officer Avery Marshall
- Stephanie Vickers - Gina Miller