- SKU: 3340110
- Release Date: 12/16/1997
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The first ever interactive Tour of Troma Studios
- the Troma Intelligence Test
- Nuke'em High School Sweethearts: new picture commentary by Robert and Jennifer Prichard, stars of Class of Nuke'em High
- Scenes we thought we lost during the chernobyl disaster
- The original theatrical trailer for Class of Nuke'em high , as well as other Troma favorites
- Never-before-seen movie stills from Class of Nuke'em High
- Scenes from the Tromaville Cafe tv show
- Shocking new audio track about the making of Class of Nuke'em High by co-director Lloyd Kaufman: runs the entire length of the movie
- New commentary by Theo Pingarelli, special effects and miniatures creator
Trash-movie moguls Lloyd Kauffman and Michael Herz -- the creative team (so to speak) behind distributor Troma Films and makers of The Toxic Avenger -- foist yet another epic of bad taste upon the viewing public with this melding of teenage sex-comedy and slime-oozing monster mayhem, described by the filmmakers as "like The Breakfast Club, only not as stupid, and really, really drunk." The story involves the student body of Tromaville High school, who resemble the usual group of slackers, stoners and surf punks who drift through the halls of academe... except this is Tromaville, and the dilapidated nuclear plant is busily churning out glowing green effluvia next door. Before long, the kids are glowing in the dark too, riding hell-bent through the hallowed halls on their choppers, shrieking obscene pseudo-songs and giving birth to slimy mutant offspring... pretty much business as usual. The only way to put this film into any kind of perspective would be to say it's never dull; fans of Troma product (the cinematic equivalent of head cheese) should be delighted. Followed by two sequels, subtitled respectively Subhumanoid Meltdown and The Good, the Bad and the Subhumanoid. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Janelle Brady - Chrissy
- Gilbert Brenton - Warren
- Robert Prichard - Spike
- R.L. Ryan - Mr. Piley
- James Nugent Vernon - Eddie