- Artist: John Constable
- Artist: Carole Farley
- SKU: 15872664
- Release Date: 06/26/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Casbah, film score~What's Good About Goodbye?
- One Touch of Venus, musical play~Love In A Mist
- Revenge with Music, musical~You And The Night And The Music
- Last Night When We Were Young
- You and Me, film score (partly lost)~The Romance Of A Lifetime
- Poppyland, song (from revue The Morris Gest Midnight Whirl)
- Lady in the Dark, musical play~Unforgettable
- The Band Wagon, musical~Dancing In The Dark
- Isn't It a Pity?, song (from Pardon My English, musical)
- When the Sun Comes Out, song
- Of Thee I Sing, musical~Love Is Sweeping The Country
- Casbah, film score~It Was Written In The Stars
- Girl Crazy, musical~Boy! Look What Love Has Done To Me!
- Bloomer Girl, musical play~Right As The Rain
- St. Louis Woman, musical play~I Had Myself A True Love
- Between The Devil, musical play~I See Your Face Before Me
- The River is Blue, film score (aka "Castles in Spain")
- Something to remember you by
- Life Begins at 8:40, musical~Fun to Be Fooled
- The Picture on the Wall, song (for film version of "One Touch of Venus")
- Rosalie, musical~How Long Has This Been Going On?
- Soon, song (from Strike Up the Band, musical)