- SKU: 9178301
- Release Date: 01/20/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Alternate ending
- Behind Cold Prey
- The visual FX of Cold Prey
- Car scenes
- Short Film: Mountain Rose Runs Amok
- Short film: An Evening in the Green
- Music video: Bloodlights "One Eye Open"
- Teaser trailer
- TV spot #1
- TV spot #2
An afternoon of winter fun turns out to be unexpectedly chilling in this thriller. Five friends head out for a weekend of snowboarding in the Norwegian Alps -- Eirik (Tomas Alf Larsen) and his longtime girlfriend Jannicke (Ingrid Bolso Berdal), Mikael (Endre Martin Midtstigen) and his new significant other Ingunn (Viktoria Winge), and Tobias (Rolf Kristian Larsen). Tobias already feels like the odd man out since he's currently without a girlfriend, and he becomes a lot more uncomfortable when he breaks his leg while taking advantage of a secluded ski spot. It's getting late in the day and injured Tobias needs to get out of the cold, so he and his friends take shelter in an abandoned ski lodge nearby, planning to head back into town in the morning. However, as the evening wears on Tobias and his pals realize that the lodge isn't as abandoned as they thought, and its sole inhabitant is a madman who is determined to see them dead. A major box office success in Norway, Fritt Vilt (aka Cold Prey) was the first feature film from director Roar Uthaug. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Viktoria Winge - Ingunn
- Rolf Kristian Larsen - Tobias
- Endre Martin Midtstigen - Mikael
- Tomas Alf Larsen - Eirik
- Hallvard Holmen
0 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.