- SKU: 19371034
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
During the latter half of the 1920s, Hollywood virtually flooded the theaters with films about college life. The plot to this one is so standard, it's barely worth relating: Two friends (Rex Lease and Robert Agnew) like the same girl (Pauline Garon). There's the big football game, and the home team is down, 0-6, with only two minutes left to go. Finally the two buddies are let into the game...fill in the blanks. This film was so predictable that Charles Paddock, who portrayed a head coach for just about every studio in '20s Hollywood, plays -- take a huge guess -- the coach! The cockeyed Ben Turpin, as the dormitory valet, adds some slapstick humor to College Hero, and he's about the only bright spark to be had here. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ben Turpin - Rodney St. Clair
- Rex Lease - Jimmy Halloran
- Robert Agnew - "Happy" Cantfield
- Pauline Garon - Mary
- Charles Paddock - Coach