- SKU: 4272021
- Release Date: 02/22/2000
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally mastered
- Audio commentary by director Herchell Gordon Lewis and producer David F. Friedman
- Original theatrical trailer
- Rare outtakes
- Gallery of exploitation art
The third film in cult director Herschell Gordon Lewis' infamous "Gore Trilogy," this overwrought horror film is one of many inferior derivations of Roger Corman's classic A Bucket of Blood (1959). Don Joseph stars as Adam Sorg, a pompous artist who discovers that human blood provides his paintings with just the right shade of red. The over-the-top splatter includes stabbings, slicings, and evisceration, with Sorg going so far as to squeeze blood from a victim's dangling intestine. Still, the film is not as grim as it sounds, due mainly to the shoddy effects and Lewis' flamboyant direction, which makes every action and line so hyperbolic that it crosses the line from horror into campy self-parody often and with wanton abandon. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jerome Eden - Rolf
- Scott H. Hall - Farnsworth
- Patricia Lee - Sydney
- Elyn Warner - Gigi