- SKU: 14954908
- Release Date: 04/25/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Matt Clark railroad detective meets Sam Bass
Obscure silent screen cowboy Dick Hatton both starred in and co-wrote this equally obscure oater produced by Ben Wilson for Arrow release. Pressured into an unwanted marriage, Eastern society girl Marilyn Mills hightails it out West and falls for a rough-hewn cowpoke (Hatton). The jilted suitor (Philip Sleeman) is hot on her trail, however, but a final shootout settles the matter once and for all. Leading lady Mills was a Dutch-born equestrienne whose horse, Beverly, was prominently billed in this film. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dick Hatton - Jim Cartwright
- Marilyn Mills - Priscilla Worden
- Cliff Lyons - henchman