- SKU: 32324182
- Release Date: 02/07/2017
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with director Christian Carion
- Behind-the-scenes with Ennio Morricone
- Interview with director Christian Carion and Richard Peña, former program director of the Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Making of Come What May
- Theatrical trailer
- Closed Captioned
This historical drama follows the residents of a French village as they flee from the Nazis after their country is invaded in May 1940. Among those making the trek are a German refugee (August Diehl) searching for his missing son and a Scottish captain (Matthew Rhys) whose comrades were killed by the Nazis. Directed by Christian Carion. ~ Jack Rodgers, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- August Diehl - Hans
- Olivier Gourmet - Paul
- Mathilde Seigner - Mado
- Matthew Rhys - Percy
- Laurent Gerra - Albert