- SKU: 24380054
- Release Date: 05/26/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Johnny Hines wrote the screenplay for this entertaining comedy in which he starred. Terry O'Toole (Hines) comes to America from Ireland to seek his fortune and becomes a trolley conductor. One day, while working, he saves the life of Bobby Connelly (Byron Sage), the son of the line's president (Fred Esmelton). He is rewarded and welcomed into the Connelly home, where he meets the daughter, Noretta (Doris May). They begin a romance, and Terry's father, Mike (Dan Mason, who was known for his "Toonerville Trolley" shorts), comes over from Ireland. There is a power struggle between the president and vice president of the trolley company, and a mere two shares of stock will determine who is the victor. The bad guys forge the shares, but old man O'Toole digs up two real shares, which he had bought many years before. Connelly keeps control of the company and gives his blessings to Noretta's relationship with Terry. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johnny Hines - Conductor 1492
- Doris May - Noretin Connelly
- Dan Mason - Mike O'Toole
- Ruth Renick - Edna Brown
- Robert Cain - Richard Langford