Confession of a Teenage Drama Queen/The Lizzie McGuire Movie [2 Discs] [DVD]
- SKU: 9374385
- Release Date: 02/10/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
- Deleted Scene "Eliza's Fantasy"
- Music Video-Lindsay Lohan-"That Girl"
- Behind-the-Scenes featurette: "Confessions From the Set"
- Audio Commentary with Director Sara Sugarman, Writer Gail Parent, and Producers Robert Shapiro and Jerry Leider (Widescreen Version Only)
- The Lizzie McGuire Movie
- "In The Recording Studio With Hilary"- An exclusive sneak peek at the making of her new solo album
- "Off The Cutting Room Floor"
- Deleted Scenes, included a never-before-seen alternate ending
- "Hilary's Roman Adventure"-Behind-the-scenes tour of the movie hosted by Hilary
- Hilary's Hot New Music Video "Why Not" "Roamin' Volare"-
- Lizzie and Paolo rock the streets of Rome music video-style
Teen queen Lizzie McGuire grows up a bit and hits the big screen in this comedy drama, based on the popular Disney Network series. Lizzie McGuire (Hilary Duff) and her best friends Kate (Ashlie Brillault), Gordo (Adam Lamberg), and Ethan (Clayton Snyder) have just graduated from middle school, and to celebrate, they're taking part in a class trip to Rome, Italy. Eager to celebrate their new maturity as high school students, Lizzie and her pals hope to live it up in one of Europe's most fabled cities, but fate has something more spectacular in store for Lizzie. Lizzie discovers that she bears a striking resemblance to Isabella, an Italian teen-pop idol famous for her duets with heart-throb Paolo (Yani Gellman) -- so much so that when Paolo and Isabella have a falling out, he asks Lizzie to take Isabella's place for an upcoming concert. Lizzie, however, isn't sure she feels comfortable stepping into the spotlight, and is even less sure about the way she feels about Paolo, who makes no secret of his infatuation with her. Things don't get any simpler for Lizzie when her family gets wind of her newfound fame, and catch the next flight to Italy. The Lizzie McGuire Movie also features Robert Carradine and Hallie Todd as Lizzie's parents, and Jake Thomas as her younger brother Matt, all of whom reprise their roles from the television series. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
British actress/director Sara Sugarman makes her U.S. feature debut with the Disney-produced comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, based on the young-adult novel by Dyan Sheldon and adapted for the screen by Gail Parent. The story concerns a popular urban teenager named Mary Elizabeth Cep (Lindsay Lohan), who is convinced her real name is Lola. Unfortunately, her family moves from fashionable New York City to a small suburb in New Jersey. Disturbed by her environment, Lola is quick to wage war against the popular Carla Santini (Megan Fox). She's also pursued by high school hunk Stu Wolff (Adam Garcia), but chooses to focus her attention on winning back her title of Most Popular Girl in School. With the help of a frumpy drama teacher (Carol Kane) and shy new friend Ella (Alison Pill), Lola creates a dramatic performance to earn her coveted high status. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Hilary Duff - Isabella, Lizzie McGuire
- Yani Gellman - Paolo
- Adam Lamberg - David "Gordo" Gordon
- Robert Carradine - Mr. Sam McGuire