- SKU: 15115545
- Release Date: 04/18/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Glossary of coastal terms
- How to organize a coastal clean-up
- Where to get more information
- How you can make a difference
- Recommended films
- Digitally mastered audio & video
- Multi-directional interactive menus
Narrated by Mason Adams, this documentary deals with the ongoing battle to conserve the ever-changing U.S. coastline. The video profiles the men and women who work to preserve the coastal environment, including the California Marine Mammal Center, where workers rescue wildlife damaged by human abuse of the environment. The efforts of single individuals to conserve their areas of coastline are also detailed, as well as the factors that affect the coastlines -- from natural erosion by wind and water, to the damage caused by human recreation and pollution. The video was produced in association with the National Wildlife Federation. ~ Michael McGrath, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mason Adams - Narrator