- SKU: 15115153
- Release Date: 04/18/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Conservation & legislation
- Where to get more information
- How you can make a difference
- Recommended films
- Digitally mastered audio & video
- Multi-directional interactive menus
The highly acclaimed PBS Conserving America four-part series provides an entertaining and inspiring look at how Americans of all ages are taking action to preserve our natural heritage. Produced in association with The National Wildlife Federation, the documentary depicts ordinary citizens working together to accomplish noble goals. Each video in the series features gorgeous footage of the landscapes and animals residents are attempting to protect. Conserving America: The Wetlands confronts the fact that wetlands are the most important ecosystems on earth, yet, due to development, over 50 percent of the nation's wetlands have been destroyed. Wetlands continue to vanish at a rate of 300,000 acres each year. This episode of the series explores America's swamps and marshes and the unique people who have dedicated themselves to the preservation of this significant resource. Meet Alligator Annie and take a boat trip down the Louisiana coastal marsh. Learn how century-old Marjory Stoneman Douglas, author of River of Grass, has championed the Florida Everglades for more than 50 years. Other tapes in the Conserving America series include, The Rivers, Champions of Wildlife, and The Challenge of the Coast. ~ Sally Barber, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Burgess Meredith - Narrator