- SKU: 27930304
- Release Date: 07/07/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 2014 Q&A with Cozzi and star Ian McCulloch
- Brand new audio commentary by filmmaker, Fangoria editor and Contamination super-fan Chris Alexander
- Graphic novel based on the original Contamination screenplay
- Imitation Is The Sincerest Form of Flattery: A Critical Analysis of the Italian Cash-In-a brand new featurette looking at the Italian genre movies which sought to cash-in on popular Hollywood blockbusters
- Luigi Cozzi vs. Lewis Coates- a brand new interview with the director in which he discusses his filmmaking career from past to present
- Notes on Science-Fiction Cinema - an archive documentary featuring behind-the-scenes footage and director Luigi Cozzi on the birth of Contamination
- Sound of the Cyclops: Maurizio Guarini on the music of Contamination-the Goblin keyboardist discusses Contamination's dark, progressive rock score and a lifetime of making music for Italian terror
- Theatrical trailer
Following the surprising success of his cheapjack Star Wars knockoff, Star Crash, Italian director Luigi Cozzi was given the helm of this cheapjack Alien knockoff. An alien cyclops causes a man to cover the Earth with nasty eggs (sometimes made of silicone, sometimes close-ups of common olives). The eggs release gelatinous gunk which makes people explode, and it's all part of the alien's plan to take over the world. Cozzi, a less-talented protégé of Dario Argento, at least gets a good soundtrack by using his mentor's house band, Goblin, but delivers a bad film nonetheless. The director admits that the ludicrous monster was made of badly painted papier-mache, requiring 96 separate cuts to look convincing in its big scene. It didn't work. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ian McCullough - Hubert
- Louise Monroe - Col. Holmes
- Marino Masé - Lt. Tony Aris
- Siegfried Rauch - Hamilton
- Louise Marleau
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.