- SKU: 18824297
- Release Date: 11/16/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentayr with director Warren P. Sonoda and producer Sean Buckley
- Coopers' Christmas: Where Genius Colludes with inspiration
Ham & Cheese director Warren P. Sonoda takes the helm for this caustic conceptual comedy detailing one Christmas in the lives of an outrageously dysfunctional 1980s-era family as seen through the lens of their brand new VHS video camera. Christmas 1985: Gord Cooper (Jason Jones) has decided to go all out this year, purchasing an expensive video camera for his wife Nancy (Samantha Bee) so the couple can document their holiday with the entire family. Nancy is several months pregnant with their latest child, and seems unusually excited by the fact that Gord's sleazy brother Tim (Peter Keleghan) will soon be arriving to take part in the festivities. Uncle Nick (Mike Beaver) might just be the world's worst dinner guest, and the polar opposite of the group's anti-social grandmother (Jayne Eastwood), who lives with the Coopers and requests that they simply slip her portion of the holiday dinner under her bedroom door. The yuletide festivities have never been as gloriously grating as they were at the Cooper's place back in 1985, and thanks to their then- state of the art video camera, they were able to capture every agonizing and humiliating moment for eternal posterity. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jason Jones - Gord Cooper
- Samantha Bee - Nancy Cooper
- Dylan Everett - Teddy Cooper
- Nick McKinlay - Marcus Cooper
- Mike Beaver - Uncle Nick