- SKU: 4737351
- Release Date: 09/03/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Widescreen and full screen presentations
- Audio: English
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Bonus trailers
- Scene selections
- Interactive menus
- Closed Captioned
The exciting and dangerous world of professional bull riding provides the backdrop for this drama about the pull between romantic love and a brother's loyalty. Ely Braxton (Marcus Thomas) dreams of being a star on the professional rodeo circuit, and even though he's learned from experience that bull-riding is a dangerous and potentially life-threatening sport, a long hospital stay after an accident in the ring hasn't dulled his enthusiasm. Ely's father was a champion rider, and his older brother Hank (Kiefer Sutherland) is a rodeo clown who looks after Ely as best he can. But family bonds are tested when Ely falls for a woman Hank is in love with (Daryl Hannah), and Ely isn't sure if he can count on his brother's support as he prepares for the most important ride of his life. Ring of Fire also features Pete Postlethwaite, Melinda Dillon, Bo Hopkins, Russell Means, and Molly Ringwald. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marcus Thomas - Ely Braxton
- Kiefer Sutherland - Hank Braxton
- Daryl Hannah
- Russell Means
- Pete Postlethwaite