- SKU: 21899237
- Release Date: 12/17/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Director David Schmoeller
- Interview with Make-Up effects artist John Vulich
- Short film - Please Kill Mr. Kinski by David Schmoeller
- TV spots
- Theatrical trailer
A homicidal maniac doctor specializes in murder and owns a peaceful boarding house for lovely aspiring actresses. They feel safe and comfortable there. Little do they know, the good-doctor is getting his jollies by crawling through narrow spaces between the walls peeking at them through the heating vents. Sometimes he likes to shake the women up by making scary noises in the vents and blaming them on rats. The poor women also do not know that he is also a sadistic killer with a taste for slow, gruesome torture and clever traps. The whole nasty situation comes to a head when a Nazi hunter begins to trail him. Although the doctor himself was never a Nazi, his father was a wanted war criminal. Later it is revealed that the physician feels that he is predestined to follow in his father's grisly footsteps. He proves this after every killing when he plays a game of Russian roulette with his revolver. Each empty chamber is an affirmation that he is doing what he should. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Klaus Kinski - Dr. Karl Gunther
- Talia Balsam - Lori Bancroft
- Barbara Whinnery - Harriet Watkins
- Sally Brown - Martha
- Kenneth Robert Shippy - Joseph Steiner
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.