- SKU: 4340895
- Release Date: 11/13/2001
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- "Blurring Fiction and Reality: The Making of Crazy/Beautiful"
- Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailer with audio commentary
- Audio commentary with director John Stockwell and Kirsten Dunst
- DTS 5.1 Digital Surround Sound
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
- Widescreen (1.85:1) enhanced for 16 x 9 televisions
- French and Spanish subtitles
- French language track
The Romeo and Juliet story has been modernized to a high school setting previously, but this romance from director John Stockwell turns the tale inside out. Jay Hernandez stars as Carlos Nunez, a poor but athletically gifted Latino teenager who endures a two-hour bus ride every day from East L.A. to attend the posh, wealthy Pacific Palisades High School in Los Angeles on a football scholarship. A straight-A student, Carlos is focused and driven, but his future is cast in doubt when he becomes the flirtation target of spoiled, self-destructive bad girl Nicole Oakley (Kirsten Dunst), who's the daughter of a prominent congressman (Bruce Davison). When his friends, family, and even Nicole's own father oppose the romance for Carlos' sake, he chooses to ignore their advice and stubbornly pursues his relationship with Nicole, whose feelings grow from simple physical attraction to something much deeper. Crazy/beautiful is directed by writer, actor, and director John Stockwell, who also penned the same year's Rock Star. ~ Karl Williams, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kirsten Dunst - Nicole Oakley
- Jay Hernandez - Carlos Nunez
- Lucinda Jenney - Courtney Oakley
- Taryn Manning - Maddy
- Rolando Molina - Hector
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.