- SKU: 7573761
- Release Date: 12/20/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 16:9 widescreen
- 5.1 Dolby Digital audio
- 2.0 Dolby surround
- Spanish subtitles
- Audio commentary with director
- "The Making of Creep" - featurette
- "The Look of Creep" - featurette
- "Making the Creep" - Make Up/EFX featurette
- Fright Fest 2004 Q&A - "The Dark Heart of Cinema"
- Alternate beginning
- Alternate ending
- Creep bonus operation scene
- Closed Captioned
When a London modeling agency booker dozes off while waiting for the midnight subway train, the subterranean terror that awaits her in the underground tunnels will send her screaming for her life through a dark labyrinth in this horror entry directed by Christopher Smith and starring Run Lola Run's Franka Potente. Awakening to discover that the midnight train has passed and she is locked in the station, Kate (Potente) reluctantly steps onto a mysterious empty train for a ride she will not soon forget. As the train grinds to a stop in the pitch black tunnels of the London Underground, Kate realizes that she is not alone in the darkness and if she has any hope of surviving until dawn she'll have to fight for her life against an unimaginable horror too terrifying for the light of day. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Franka Potente - Kate
- Vas Blackwood
- Jeremy Sheffield
- Paul Rattray
- Kelly Scott
0 out of 1 found this review helpful.