- SKU: 20467026
- Release Date: 07/17/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
Crest of the Wave is the original British title of Seagulls over Sorrento, filmed at MGM's Elstree facilities in 1953 and released stateside one year later. Based on a popular play by Hugh Hastings, the story concentrates on a group of British and American naval personnel, stationed on a Scottish island. The men are engaged on a top-secret project involving a revolutionary--and highly volatile--new torpedo. The British officers resent the intrusion of American scientist Bradville (Gene Kelly), while the Yank sailors can't seem to get along with their English counterparts. Tension mounts from the outset when the first test of the weapon fails, killing several men. After a second test likewise proves disastrous, the urgency to succeed the third time round becomes even more crucial. Can Bradville prove the efficacy of the torpedo without sparking another tragedy--and will he ever gain the full confidence of his most formidable foe, British lieutenant Wharton (John Justin)? ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Gene Kelly - Lt. Bradville
- Jeff Richards - Butch Clelland
- Bernard Lee - Lofty Turner
- John Justin - Lt. Wharton
- Sidney James - Charlie Badger
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.