Crossed Signals [DVD] 
- SKU: 19365598
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A gang of counterfeiters are using the mountain division of the Pacific Coast Railroad for their nefarious purpose in this rare surviving railroad melodrama starring the queen of the genre, Helen Holmes. She plays Helen Wainwright, the innocent ticket clerk in Middletown, where the agent, George Harvey (William Lowery), is working for the gang. Learning that a package containing 30,000 dollars is on its way from San Fernando to the National Bank in Garden City, Harvey deftly exchanges it with one containing counterfeit bills. Helen learns that Harvey is trying to reach a Mr. George Smith at the Adams Hotel, and she decides to masquerade as Smith. Dressed in clothes belonging to undercover policeman Jack McDermott (Henry Victor), the plucky ticket clerk manages to get the package containing the real money away from Harvey but is later cornered in Middletown's power station. When the counterfeiters escape by train, Helen uses Morse code to alert railroad superintendent Steele (Clyde McAfee) and soon the heroes are in hot pursuit on a light engine. Helen makes a daring transfer from one speeding train to the other and the counterfeiters are arrested. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Helen Holmes - Helen Wainwright
- Henry Victor - Jack McDermott
- William Lowery - George Harvey
- Nelson McDowell - Mike Brady
- Milla Davenport - Mother Slattery