- SKU: 16108392
- Release Date: 01/08/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- An interview with director Daniel Gordon
- Stills gallery
- Optional English subtitles
- Enhanced for 16x9 TVs
Witness the stories of four US army defectors who abandoned their homeland to seek out a new life in communist North Korea in this fascinating documentary from filmmaker Daniel Gordon. It was August of 1962 that Private First Class James Joseph Dresnok crossed the heavily fortified border from South Korea into the North. Now, more than forty-years later, the last living US Army defector known to reside in North Korea speaks with Gordon in Pyongyang about his life, experiences, and what it means to be a member of the US military who has defected to a communist nation. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Daniel Gordon
- Christian Slater - Narrator