- SKU: 5379903
- Release Date: 04/15/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 16 x 9 widescreen
- Production commentary with producer Ernie Barbarash and editor Mark Sanders
- Making of the special FX
- Interview with director Andrzej Sekula
- Deleted scenes
- Storyboard presentation
- Photo gallery
- 5.1 Dolby Digital
- Scene access
- Interactive menus
- English & Spanish subtitles
In this Canadian-filmed sequel to (what else?) The Cube, eight strangers awaken in a cube-shaped room with no idea of where they've come from or how they arrived. All they do know is that they've been plunged into a fourth-dimensional netherworld where all physical laws seem to be made up as they go along. Presented with cryptic clues as to the nature of their plight, the tiny group desperately tries to find a way out of their constantly shape-shifting environment, certain that if they don't escape, they will die slow but spectacular deaths. First shown at the Fantasy Filmfest in Munich, Germany, in the summer of 2002, Cube 2: Hypercube bounced around the sci-fi festival circuit until its American cable TV debut over the Sci-Fi Channel on April 5, 2003. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kari Matchett - Kate Filmore
- Geraint Wyn Davies - Simon Grady
- Grace Lynn Kung - Sasha
- Matthew Ferguson - Max Reisler
- Neil Crone - Jerry Whitehall
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.