- SKU: 12070652
- Release Date: 10/12/1999
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Coppélia, ou La fille aux yeux d'émail, ballet~Waltz
- Clair de lune, for piano (Suite Bergamasque No. 3), L. 75/3
- Rhapsodie espagnole, for orchestra (or 2 pianos)~Prelude 'a La Nuit
- Carnival of the Animals, zoological fantasy for 2 pianos & ensemble~Aquarium
- Carnival of the Animals, zoological fantasy for 2 pianos & ensemble~Aviary
- The Swan (from "Carnival of the Animals"), original (for 2 pianos & ensemble) and arrangements
- La plus que lente, waltz for piano (or orchestra), L. 121
- Piano Concerto in G major~Adagio assai
- L' Arlésienne, suite for orchestra No. 1, from the incidental music~Adagietto: Adagio
- L' isle joyeuse, for piano, L. 106
- Pavane pour une infante défunte, for piano (or orchestra)
- Sylvia, ou La nymphe de Diane, ballet~Pizzacato
- Carmen Suite for orchestra No. 2 (assembled by Ernest Guirard)~Couplet (Allegro Moderato)