- SKU: 19531742
- Release Date: 12/13/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Eight deleted scenes
- The Second Stop from Jupiter: A making-of documentary with footage by artist Leah Singer, Filmmakers Casey Neistat and Ariel Schulman, and Co-Director Josh Safdie
- Go Get Some Rosemary: Rehearsal test film documenting the first meeting of Ronald Bronstein with Sage and Frey Ronaldo
- Theatrical Introduction
- Animations, Promotional Shorts and Trailer
- A 20-page booklet of art and writings, including Liner Notes by Scott Foundas
- Josh Safdie's zine While They're Sleeping, featuring childhood photos of the filmmakers by their father
A barely competent father takes his children on a series of offbeat adventures in this comedy drama from the writing and directing team of Josh Safdie and Ben Safdie. Lenny (Ronald Bronstein) works as a projectionist at a revival theater in New York City and has been living on his own since his wife divorced him. Lenny often acts like an overgrown child, which makes things complicated when he has to look after his two young sons, Sage and Frey (Sage Ranaldo and Frey Ranaldo). Lenny finds himself spending two weeks with his kids, and he wavers back and forth between being a caring father and dragging them into situations where they don't belong; when Lenny is called in to work unexpectedly, the boys are given the run of the theater with chaotic results, and a sudden road trip to upstate New York proves little better than disastrous. Also screened as Go Get Some Rosemary, Daddy Longlegs also features Lee Ranaldo of the acclaimed indie rock band Sonic Youth in a supporting role -- he's also the father of Sage and Frey Ranaldo, who play Lenny's sons. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ronald Bronstein - Lenny
- Sage Ranaldo - Sage
- Frey Ranaldo - Frey
- Victor Puccio - Principal Puccio
- Eleonore Hendricks - Leni