- SKU: 19697044
- Release Date: 11/22/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Dad's in Heaven with Nixon
- Theatrical Trailer
- Chris Murray Artwork Gallery
- Unforgotten: Twenty-Five Years After Willowbrook
- Geraldo Rivera's "Willowbrook: The Last Great Discgrace"
In 1972, investigative reporter Geraldo Rivera used a stolen key to secretly enter the now infamous Staten Island's Willowbrook State School, where he documented how disabled children were left living in conditions of deplorable neglect, all of them filthy, unhealthy, and infected with hepatitis. Now, 25 years after the shocking investigation, host Danny Aiello revisits the incident, remembering the over 5,000 children who were living in the facility at the time and focusing on three former residents, to see how the effects of the institution have been felt by families and friends of patients as well. ~ Cammila Collar, Rovi
Dad's in Heaven With Nixon
This earnest drama concerns a young boy plagued by autism and brain damage, who manages to overcome these and other setbacks and establish himself as an acclaimed artist - thanks to the unwavering love and support of his mother. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Danny Aiello - Narrator
- Geraldo Rivera