- SKU: 19229482
- Release Date: 07/12/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary with producer Paul Maslansky
- Survival Run - A look at the challenges of adapting the celebrated novel with co-screenwriter Alan Sharp
- Road to Hell - Producer Jerome Zeitman details the process of making the film and the difficulties encountered along the way
- Landmaster Tales - A detailed examination of the now-famous Landmaster vehicle from the film with stunt coordinator and car designer Dean Jeffries
- Theatrical trailer and tv spot
A small but hardy band of survivors traverses a post-apocalypse American landscape in this sci-fi thriller. A horrific nuclear assault leaves only three survivors at an underground military facility, so Tanner (Jan-Michael Vincent), Denton (George Peppard), and Keegan (Paul Winfield) commandeer a special all-terrain land cruiser and head for Albany, NY, the only American city to be spared in the attack. As they travel through the desolate post-nuke wastelands, the soldiers pick up a beautiful woman (Dominique Sanda) and an incorrigible teenager (Jackie Earle Haley), as they battle huge mutant insects, packs of survivors turned violent and feral, and brutal electrical storms that savage the already barren plains. Damnation Alley was based on a novel by award-winning speculative fiction author Roger Zelazny. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jan-Michael Vincent - Tanner
- George Peppard - Eugene Denton
- Dominique Sanda - Janice
- Paul Winfield - Keegan
- Jackie Earle Haley - Billy
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.