- SKU: 28847007
- Release Date: 07/10/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Dance Hall was based on a novel by W. R. Burnett, of Little Caesar fame. Carole Landis stars as dance-hall songstress Lily Brown, who is amused and then intrigued by the attentions of her handsome boss Duke McKay (Cesar Romero). Upon realizing that Duke is a two-timer, she gives him the brushoff. By the time he falls in love with her for real, she could care less, having fallen for young composer Joe Brooks (William Henry). Duke eventually does the "right thing" at fadeout time, taking his loss more philosophically than Lily's would-be sugar daddy Max Brandon (J. Edward Bromberg). During the film's brisk 73 minutes, Carole Landis is afforded the opportunity to sing several standards by Mack Gordon, Harry Revel, Jimmy McHugh and Harold Adamson. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Carole Landis - Lily Brown
- William Henry - Joe Brooks
- June Storey - Ada
- J. Edward Bromberg - Max Brandon
- Charles Halton - Mr. Newmeyer