- SKU: 28846809
- Release Date: 07/10/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Having just come into a $375,000 trust fund on her 21st birthday, former child star Jane Withers certainly didn't need to star in the Pine-Thomas melodrama Danger Street, but she was determined to prove her worth as an adult dramatic actress. Withers and Robert Lowery costar as Pat Marvin and Larry Burke, photojournalists for an employee-owned magazine. Hoping to keep their publication's coffers replenished, Pat and Larry plan to sell a compromising candid-camera photo to another magazine. Unfortunately the purchaser of the photo is murdered, plunging hero and heroine into a complicated mystery. Playing detective, Pat manages to trick a confession out of the killer-but will she live long enough to tell the cops? ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jane Withers - Pat Marvin
- Robert Lowery - Larry Burke
- Bill Edwards - Sandy Evans
- Elaine Riley - Cynthia Van Loan
- Lyle Talbot - Charles Johnson